Janice and Sonia are coming to Kuala Lumpur for concert on
22nd October 2011!
Suen told me once she got the news, and there will be a pre-sale tickets session at Taylor’s Lakeside. First time in my life, I decided to watch concert. Feel kinda noob cause I seriously didn't watch any concert even I was given a chance though.
Finally, Suen managed to get the redemption tickets for VIP seat for herself, chen ling and me. I heard that t-shirt will be selling on that particular day and there will be a meet and greet session too. I gonna buy it and get it signed. Haha, I am so excited and looking forward to it! A big thanks to my mom who sponsor me in buying the ticket. :)
| |||||
| I wonder where can I get this poster, LOLZ! |
Sometimes it is not about whether the thing is worth it or not to do so,
it is about how much you wanted to and whether you have such abilities to do so.
No comments:
Post a Comment