Wednesday, 31 August 2011

New Shoes

Finally, finally, FINALLY, I BOUGHT A PAIR OF NEW SHOES. Sales is everywhere now, and today I went to Sunway Pyramid AGAIN, ya, I just went there on Monday to celebrate Sinyi's birthday. I usually seldom or can say that it is RARE for me to buy something whenever I go shopping. But, 2nd sems gonna start soon, so I really have to get a new pair of shoes. Bought this Nike shoes, combination of pink, dark blue and white colour, cost me RM 119 after discount, within my budget. This is the most expensive shoes that I ever buy by using my own money, gonna take care it well.

WMNS SWEET CLASSIC LEATHER

Got this little tumbler as free gift, kinda cute, and it comes with 2 colours, pink and blue. As you know, I love blue, haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment