Saturday, 27 August 2011

Results Day

I am studying Foundation in Business and ended my first semester recently. So, today is the RESULTS DAY. Everyone is so nervous and waiting the time to be at 12am sharp to check their results online, neither I do. Ya, I checked my results, although it said that it is not the official results, most likely the results should be correct, I guess. 

How was my results? Well, it is ok but I felt a little disappointed about it because I did aim a bit high. Anyway, what to do? I can't change it though, guess this is what I should gain for my effort. Gonna study hard for my 2nd semester and hope everyone of CFPI 3A1 passed all the subjects. See you next sems! :)



Sometimes, you may think that the outcome is good enough for you,
but it doesn't mean that it is good enough for the others,
cause everyone has their own expectation.

No comments:

Post a Comment