Monday, 29 August 2011

Sinyi Early Birthday Celebration

This week is the last week holidays before my 2nd semester starts. And today, Sinyi's birthday was being celebrated early :)

Today's surprise was her boyfriend is going to pop out at Redbox with singing and playing guitar for her while we all sing k at there. Who knows, the night before tonight, her bf asked her whether she is going to celebrate her birthday with us tomorrow, so I guess she already knew the main purpose of today's outing. Anyway, hope she had fun today. Wait, gonna complain about the waiter, keep saying her is busy one, RUDE DAO......we all beh tahan..

Sinyi - Birthday Girl


Group photo
After sing k, had our lunch at Papa John's again, like we usually did. Had chit chat and cam-whore session there, it is great to chat with each other after a long time especially they said some of them might be coming to INTI to study their degree, hope can see you guys la :) Today's outing was the most people attended, total of 11 people, almost all of the gang came, awesome!

Girls Power

Went home around 7pm something, was really tired and I keep yawning all day, don't know why. Thanks to tong poh for fetching me and Wanyi home. He drives safe and steady, really a good driver, haha. And now I only remember I forgot to take pictures with the guys...never mind, sure will get another chance, right? For more photos, check it out on facebook.

Dinner? A donuts and a cup of soya, nah...don't feel like eating rice.....Keep fit keep fit, haha. Tomorrow gonna head to Mid Valley with Munyee and Puiyee, I think it has been like almost 5 months we didn't meet each other. Gonna sleep soon, nitez! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment