Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Weekends

Saturdays

So, what had I done on my last weekends? Woke up in the early morning at 7.30am and prepared myself to the installation of H&G Band 2011. There are others ex-seniors came to, like total 6 generation of members included the present one were there. Time flies, one year passed. Lots of flash back came into my mind I still remember the feeling when I was elected as the president of H&G 2009/2010. Many people thought that it was something happy and excited, but what I felt was a burden being placed on my shoulder, so heavy, a responsibility that I afraid that I couldn't handle. H&G gave me a lots of great memories, friends, fun, happiness are all you can find. Just like they said, it is like a family but not just a club. I felt regret that i didn't really did well when i was in that position. I didn't think I'm useless but what I had done was not enough and compared to others badges, I was a way behind, A LOT. Anyway, I learned a lot throughout the year. Here's a little photos of the event :

 



Me and Han :)

The Ex-seniors


In the afternoon, went Mid Valley with parents and aunties. Had lunch at Canton-i.
while waiting...

Had Wantan-Mee as lunch
  Back home in the evening, very tired but still i slept late.


Sunday

Was planned to wake up at 9am, I did set the alarm....but then i woke up at 12 noon. Nothing much to do today, just celebrated grandma 70 years old birthday today and had dinner with all the siblings at Ah-Lek restaurant. All the cousins, me and my brother had bought a jelly cake which consisted 18 LAYERS.....taste nice and better than i expected. Photos were taken by cousin but he has not upload, so i will update once he post at fb.




We always feel regret about what we lost in the past, but nothing can be change, 
so we should appreciate what we are having in the present 
and fight for the future that we wanted.
It's easy to say but hard to do, I'm trying too.

No comments:

Post a Comment