Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Recently...

Erm, I am gonna talk about what happened recently. Currently having semester breaks, so I am damn free and slacking around at home. And then I started to think...thinking things that happened around me. Seeing others found their own interest or talent, well, what are mine? I wonder...

I thought of friendship. I feel like I have to treat someone better, who is HuiJun. She deserved it. Although she always being hyperactive which is opposite my personalities, being cool and quiet, what I can tell is she is really good friend. A friend that always cheer and happy, you can seldom see her crying except for touching moments. I think if she saw this post, maybe shock? and the way I talked to her recently? 180 degree changes, haha :D

Yesterday, can I said we argued? I don't really know, because I don't even know what's my wrong. Sometimes, I don't feel like continue a conversation with you because I know at the end, arguments occur. Not I don't care, I just trying to avoid arguments and you know what will the arguments lead to. You may think I am a coward,
I really don't know what to say about that, perhaps I amGlad that you still have others best friends to talk to. Hope you will stay happy and healthy always :) Btw, i will keep my promise


Love? I am single now though. Acting so not me recently, you know? It's just weird. Anyway, told myself not to think about it.

Plans on my mind, gonna work hard for what I want to achieve. Try my best to be optimistic :)




A smile is no longer a smile, it is like a mask to cover up
the sadness,the truth and telling everyone you're ok 
even though you're not :)

No comments:

Post a Comment